sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

JPop Actual en la revista 40 ¿mi maquillaje ordenado?// Actual JPop in the 40 magazine my make up in order?

Aloha Guys & Dolls!

 Here is a new in one spanish magazine from one of the most important radio channel in the country about comercial music. Here you are the link to read more about the Jpop little text who was in the 40 Principales website.

Here you can see Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and some music videos. You can find also something about the history, etc....
 
















Jpop followers, this is a little drop to the asiatic music in our countries but, smile, ^^ Hahahaha


The other day I decided put in orther part of my make up, that one wich have retro look because I redecorating my bedroom, so I put it over my bed.
It only was like this... 2 days... u_u boh!!






Im a disaster girl... Hahahaha See you next time! A lot of kisses everyone! Take care!

2 comentarios:

  1. Vintage make-up is my favorite!
    Http://afrenchinlosangeles.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes! You are right!! It can make us adicted! Hahaha! ^u^ It is so beautifull...

      Eliminar

Tell me Guys, Dolls, and Gyarus,